Monday, March 12, 2012

Tila Tequila Tried To Off Herself Again (2012 Version)



I was sitting at home just yesterday, and thinking to myself, " gosh, I haven't heard anything from Tila Tequila for a awhile. I wonder what's happened to her? Maybe she's finally gotten her act together. Yeah, I'm sure that's it. She's probably realized that fame and attention whoring isn't all it's cracked up to be. Maybe she's had a breakthrough, and has decided that this life isn't for her anymore. Yeah that's it. Maybe she's decided to ditch the fame and glamor of Hollywood and settle down with a nice boy, renounce her partying ways, and WHAT OH NOOOO! TMZ reports:

Tila Tequila was rushed to the hospital last week ... after her roommate called 911 and said the reality star was hellbent on doing herself in ... TMZ has learned.

Law enforcement sources tell TMZ ... emergency responders came to the home at 1:30 AM on Wednesday ... and Tila was taken by ambulance to St. Joseph's hospital in Burbank, CA.

We're told the roommate told cops Tila had "tried to kill herself all week."

Sources say Tila was in and out of consciousness in the house ... and officials decided she needed psychiatric help, stat. 

You know, they say you have to let go of your past to move ahead. I'm saying this because this is the third or fourth "alleged" suicide attempt for Tila Tequila. I'm not saying that I want her to kill herself, but what I am saying is that everyone seems to get better with practice but her.

No comments:

Post a Comment